Supporting Clinical Services


The HSE audiology service provide help with hearing loss for children and adults.

Key Services

The audiology service offers help with hearing loss for all children and eligible adults. To use the service, you’ll need a medical professional (such as your GP) to refer you.

The audiology service can:
– diagnose problems with hearing
– treat hearing loss, for example by providing hearing aids
– service and repair hearing aids
– give advice about using assistive devices, such as induction loops
– provide emotional support if you or your child is experiencing hearing loss


Tel: (066) 7184100

Key People