Clinical Placement Co-ordinato
Permanent Full Time
University Hospital Kerry
The purpose of the post is:
· To guide and support pre and post registration students in assigned clinical practice placements to achieve the domains of competence as set out by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseacheas in the Midwifery Registration Programme Standards and Requirements (NMBI, 2016).
· To ensure that the clinical placements meet the requirements and standards of the education programme as set by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- To assist preceptors in continuously assessing student learning in a balanced and integrated manner.
- To liaise with the Midwifery Practice Development Co-ordinator and the Link Lecturers in UCC regarding students.
- To participate actively in the Practice Development Team, undertaking any work as required.
- To actively participate in the care of women and their babies working alongside midwifery students in the clinical setting.
- 24 Nov 2023, 12:00
Sandra O’Connor, Director of Midwifery, University Hospital Kerry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number: 066 7184023